Keynote: the making of a presentation MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 32 | 352 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to use the program and understand the process behind presentation-making: from idea to reality.
In this course you will learn the basics of Keynote.
Here are the lectures that the course handles:
- Keynote overview: in this section we will go through the process that goes from creating a new file to finding the best tools that Keynote has in order for us to make the best presentation possible.
- Presentation topic: the course has a specific topic which is ourselves. In this section we will explain the reason why we chose such a matter as the subject of our presentation. We will also underline the importance of choosing the argument of a presentation very clearly in a way that we can be very direct with our audience.
- Slides scheme: here we will make a draft of our presentation. We will put our ideas into paper and create a general scheme that reflects how we want our presentation to be. In this section the course will give advice on how to create a slide scheme for any presentation.
- Slides creation: we will go to Keynote and transform our previous idea into something real through a step by step process that will allow us to understand every detail there is in the making of a presentation.
- Pictures and Texts: all the basic things you need to know about adding, editing pictures and texts in a presentation.
- Animations: slide and objects animations. We will see together how to find them and how to add them to our presentation in a graceful way.
- Exporting: there are different formats we can export our presentation with. We will see how to export a presentation, why it should be important to export it and all the different formats we have at our disposal.